Sunday 4 February 2007

Back to business !


Haven't done much of anything these past few days - annual cough and cold has really taken its toll, didn't even feel like scrapping , that's when I know I'm ill !!
Managed to buy some scrummy stash online to cheer myself up - just what the doctor ordered.... waiting delivery on some Autumn Leaves clear alpha stamps and a 7 Gypsies clipboard frame type thingy which I plan to have on my desk at work with a LO of DD !!
Today is the deadline for submissions to the DT comp for Angel Crafts ... wil be keeping a close eye on UKS for any announcements. One of my UKS teamies has also entered so there is an element of friendly rivalry as well !!
Did this LO today of Lucinda using the free Sassafrass Lass PP with this months Scrapbook Inspirations mag, I never usually use them but I happened to have the matching die cut letters in my stash and the LO came together really nicely, BTW this is the first photo that I have printed on my new photo printer - I'm very pleased with the results. N xx

No comments: