Sunday 11 February 2007

Busy weekend



Had a great time at my Crop yesterday - we had a sketch challenge set by Lorraine (of ScrapaGoGo fame ). My LO was Cyber Space (top), Lucinda on the laptop - a very common site these days !! The Becky Fleck sketch was a bit of a challenge for me as I don't usually work to sketches but we had added incentive as Lorraine had brough a 'goody bag' back from CHA as a prize, which was deservedly won by Eileen !!
Another LO I did at the crop was 'Missy' , it was her first time in the snow and a great moment to scrap and remember, the rub on flourish in the top right of the LO is by Hambly Screen Prints, scrummy !!
Remember the 7 Gypsies clip frame I shpwed you all earlier in the week ?? Wel its finshed and will be on my desk at work tomorrow with pride of place - will post you a piccy tomorrow.
Love N x

1 comment:

scraphappy aka sandy said...

lovely layouts, nice blog