Sunday 25 February 2007

Me time



I promised myself that this year as well as keeping a blog I would keep a photo journal of the year. Well as usual the time flies by so quickly and here we are nearly in March and I hadn't even made a start on the journal I had painstakingly made from scratch !
This afternoon DD was invited round to a friends for tea (Arianne in the photo) so I decided that today was the day to catch up... I used Rouge De Garance PP's (as they match the journal cover) to do the intro pages, the stamps are Autumn Laeves Freestyle alpha and the cute little butterfly fairy is by Catslife Press. The DLO entry for January used up some scraps from the Jan. GoGo kit.
I want to keep it quite simple so focussed on a few events - DH's birthday, DD on a country walk in her new green wellies and of course the girly sleepover !!
Soon be time to get February in the journal ... Love N xx

No comments: