Monday 30 April 2007

Ups and Downs ...




The weekend brought a strange mix of good and bad stuff for me. I got 2 consecutive rejections for DT calls that I had applied for and am feeling pretty disappointed at the moment.


I seriously considered not bothering to scrap anymore and doubting my own abilities, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason on how the DT's are selected, I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder but i tried soooo hard to submit really good LO's.


I wonder if I would still class myself as a Scrapbooker today but the cyber crop was this weekend on UKS and as I had bought all the class kits I felt I really ought to 'have a go'. Thank goodness I did, I really enjoyed every minute of it (although the 'Hearts' lost dismally) and actually produced some work I really love.


My faves from the weekend are here for you to have a nosey, if you have a moment please let me have your honest opinion as I am in need of a confidence boost at the moment ! As always thank you for looking and reading xxx


Nicola xx

3 comments:

Helsbells said...

You know how much I love your work.

You have a talent for filling a page without making it cluttered. Instead, you create a visual feast of loveliness.

Don't give up trying and certainly don't give up scrapping. :)

Linda said...

Nicola, your work is great and you are very talented. As for DT's I agree there is no rhyme or reason, just remember why you started scrapping in the first place and keep that close. Take care x x x

Anonymous said...

Can only re-iterate what has already been said, your work is great.

xx