Wednesday 4 July 2007

Welcome back !!


Yes I know its been a very long time..... 2 months in fact. I have had some health problem which are sorted out now (thankfully) and now I'm back with a vengeance !!




Had some great scrapping fun recently at the Wyverstone crop with Lorraine and Janice form ScrapaGoGo and looking forward to the next crop at Kesgrave on the 14th July. Its always a great day as I get to collect my scummy GoGo kit and we have the stamp storage to look forward to as well, can't wait.




I have been busying with my entries for the Mojo Holder DT call and the Sprinkles Blog DT call, will let you know how I get on, but don't hold your breath I don't have a lot of luck in the department LOL !!




There is a little snippet of crafty excitement that I will share with you all soon, but for now 'Mums the Word'




Nicola xx

1 comment:

Helsbells said...

It's so good to see you back!!! :D