Sunday 15 July 2007

What a Weekend




Fantastic CropaGoGo this weekend, as usual Lorraine and Janice had a gorgeous class kit ready for us using the Scrapworks 'Florabella' range, the papers are just beautiful and a Jenni Bowlin chipboard butterfly was included too !




I didn't stick to the sketch provided as I didn't have the right photo's with me but really enjoyed playing with the kit and did this LO of Lulu.



I also got to collect my July ScrapaGoGo kit with Fancy Pants papers , American Crafts Thickers Alpha, slick writer pen, Queen & Co buttons and sequins and loads of other goodies - what a scrummy kit, already had a play today with it for the GoGo Clubhouse challenge 'What You did Last summer', my LO is of a fun day out at Chessington World of Adventures...



As if that wasn't enough we got the stamp storage system for the exclusive stamps and Stevie of Cheezy Grins took a lovely photo of Lulu !

The post round here has gone crazy and I am eagerly stalking the Postie for my Jenni Bowlin Kit and some ribbons ...

Bye for now

Nxx

No comments: