Wednesday 17 October 2007

Some parcels arrived Yay !!!



Finally some post is starting to filter through after the Royal Mail strikes. Funny how the bills and junk mail got delivered first though ??

Anyway my long awaited Tilda stamps arrived from Sweden however the Stamp Club stamps are to be shipped separately.

I also got these fabby sentiment stamps by Technique Tuesday(from Papermaze), I was looking for a nice all round setand these really fit the bill. It was between these and the Banana Frog set which I may still get, you can never have too many stamps , right ? !!

4 comments:

Patsy Jackson said...

Ooh those sentiment stamps are great Nic - really versatile!

Helen said...

Love the layout in SI Nicola - congrats on being published :)

Hope you're well hun xx

Coley said...

Yup, you are right, a girl can NEVER have too many stamps!!!

Kelly said...

im tagging you , check my blog for the details
and yep them stamps look delish and can never have too many
kelly
xx