Friday 1 February 2008

Warm and snug inside...





no snow as yet here, but it is so bitterly cold I'm sure it must be on its way. We have a lovely roaring fire tonight and we toasted crumpets and fruit teacakes for tea , yummy !!


I had a lovely delivery of stash today, grungeboard elements, so cool ! Heidi Swapp clear stamps Damask and Wings and a metallic gold chipboard alpha.


I have also been studying the Stampin'Up catty in readiness for the 'Stampers Ten' that Monica has organised, basically ten people agree to buy £15 minimum from the catty each month and you each get a turn of being 'hostess' and having the freebies , how cool is that ?? There are still a couple of spaces left , if you are interested please leave me a comment with your details or see Monica's blog, there's a link on the right.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww that fire looks amazing, I do miss an open fire!