Friday 4 July 2008

Lots to tell...











I have had a very busy week , craftily speaking ...



This card was 'commissioned' LOL check me out !! by a colleague at work for his first wedding anniversary, I was so nervous that I would mess it up but the scrummy GoGo- ness from May's Create kit made the job easy peasy and thankfully he was delighted with the end result , hope Mrs Colleague is too !!!



I have also had a good stash shopping week with orders placed and postie stalking commenced for the lovely Scarlet Lime July kit and project kit and a gorgeous MIMI tote !! Naughty I know but i have had a major clear out so I deserve a treat !!



I've also signed up for Shimelle's new class 'My Freedom' , its starting on Monday so plenty of time to sign up still ....






1 comment:

Tracey said...

Well done Nicola, you've had a fab week, keep it up.

XX