Sunday 26 October 2008

Rainy Sunday & Sassafras




Its pouring down here...but we are snuggly warm inside and Ivan has just lit a lovely log fire for us :-) and I thought I would share a little Sassafras loveliness with you on this LO I did last week. The pics are of me at the GoGo Getaway in my duty as Classroom assistant to Mary Anne Walters and Shimelle. I was particularly pleased with the felt flowers cut with my Cuttlebug and those beautiful Puffy Thickers !!
Yesterday was a fab day at the Wyverstone crop, I was busy doing some DT work for GoGo and had such a great day, I may show you some peekies later this week if you promise not to tell !!
Nicola x





1 comment:

jay670120 said...

My fave at the mo sassafras lass x love what youve done with the papers too , if you fancy entering our mid monthly competitions for craft prizes, or our weekly challenges for fun and inspiration , pop in and sign up free at our crafting site www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x !!!