Wednesday 14 January 2009

Lots of catching up ...


I have had so much to do since I last blogged.
I have also been sticking to my resolution and finishing stuff off ...hence the pile of completed journals and minibooks !!
My Journal Your Christmas is complete as is my monthly GoGo journal for 2008 and a cute minibook that Karen designed and taught at last Octobers GoGo day event. I've also squeezed in teaching a class , completely re-organising my stash, GoGo DT designs and losing the weight I put on at Christmas ! Thanks goodness we have also booked our holiday , this year is going to be a busy one and I think I'm going to need a couple of weeks in the sun to recharge my batteries.
I will post pics of some of the projects in closer detail over the coming week so do pop back :-)
Nic x

No comments: