Monday 8 June 2009

Back from a great GoGo Getaway

The weekend was the greatest !

I have had a blast with old friends and some new ones at the GoGo Getaway retreat, the venue is fab , the company fabber and the classes and workshops are the fabbiest !!

I assisted Fiona in teaching her classes and workshop and can honestly say that the LO's and projects completed by all the lovely delegates blew me away ! such a group of talented and enthusiastic ladies.

Unfortunately I was so wrapped up in having fun that I have no pics to show you but I did have a photo shoot with Cheryl Johnson so I will share my photo's with you soon. I must just mention that I had a real hair disaster last week which has only just been corrected today so I hope I don't look too scary in my photo's :-O

Anyway , I am a tired but very happy girlie today , I bought some gorgeous stash in the Getaway shop including a Fancy Pants mixed media book so I look forward to playing with that.

Roll on October for the next Getaway :-)

No comments: