Sunday 21 June 2009

Crochet news !

This is specially for Melanie , I know she was looking at the pattern for this summer shrug in 'Inside Crochet' Magazine. I completed mine a few days ago and felt a bit 'strange' when I tried it on , to be perfectly honest I felt like a was wearing a doily !!! So I set about undoing a couple of rounds of crochet so it was less 'frilly' .....fatal mistake :-( , i undid too much , got cross and have now undone it all. A lesson to be learned there me thinks !


On a more positive note the crochet item I have made for Melanies 'Cosy Crochet and Knitting Swap' is complete and I am really pleased with it , don;t tell Lucy (my swap partner) but here is a teeny sneaky peek ....

Back soon , thank you all for reading



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting that piccie, it looks lovely, what a shame you undid it all. As soon as I have finished my swap goodies, I am going to start on this shrug, but I think I shall do mine in white instead of blue. I can not wait to see what swap goodies you have made, that picture was a real teaser!
Have a lovely day.
Take Care
Love Melanie xxx

Tinkerbelle said...

Wow, I so wished I could crochet xxxx looks so much fun xxxx