Sunday 21 June 2009

Its Time for a Popsicle Parade !

a stunning kit from the lovely ladies at ScrapaGoGo !!

The first one 'Girls On film' is a hybrid of the Create Kit and the fantastic Hybrid elements ( I printed min eon super smooth SU cardstock) , the gingham ribbon is so lifelike you have to stroke it to check if its real or not !!



Next up ...'Two's Company' , Ivan & Lulu posed nicely for this shot and as its in a lovely garden I have added lots of die cut flowers, butterflies and even a busy little bee.




'Its Sew Me!' I loved working on this LO, the stash worked perfectly with pics of the apron that I made , as a little unique touch I added a little yoyo made with left over scraps of fabric from the apron.





A yummy Hambly transparency forms the base of this LO 'The Rule...'


Back with my cards soon ...








No comments: