Saturday 1 August 2009

Little things that make me happy !

Hello dear blog readers , I have been away from here for almost a whole month and lots has been happening including a holiday and swine flu. I am going to ease back into this blogging lark again with two things today that have made me smile lots ...


Firstly, these little babies, my Fit-Flops turned up today ...I ordered them online yesterday lunchtime from Clogg and wow ! what fab service and even bigger WOW ! They are fab , so comfy and so flattering , I wish I had them before my holiday as they are just the best summer flip flops ever, I may have to get some different colours now ...





Next on the happy list are these ...


my eyebrows , that is LOL ! I have always been a bit tweezer phobic and as a result have never really got to grips with eyebrow shaping, by chance in Debenhams today I came across 'Brow Lounge' where for a bargainous £10 the delightfully skilled Prya practised her skill in threading to give some eyebrows to be proud of at last. Oh forgive the photo , no make up ...eeek ! Just wanted to share the brows ;-)

I will be blogging more regularly now life is pretty much back to normal in our house so do come and visit me again soon.

Nicola xxx



3 comments:

Kirsty Ablett said...

You did your eyebrows, i spotted that place too did it hurt ?

Kirsty x

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicola, love the flipflops and eyebrows. I've been plucking my brows for 11 years now, wish I never started, it is so painful to do! xxx

Sarah xx said...

Oooh Nicola - am so jealous, i would love a pair of these! This photo looks like one I have just taken and scrapped of my new Birkenstocks! I feel a LO coming on.............xxx