Monday 21 September 2009

The one that got away ...

A little straggler here !!


Not quite sure how it got left behind when I blogged the others but here is my last October DT LO.


I found this photograph on my laptop, Lulu had taken it of her and her cousin George , I just loved it so much even though its a bit shadowy it just 'works'. The gorgeous stamp of the dandelion clocks is in the GoGo Greetings kit , worth every penny to get that little beauty ! I have stitched 'stems' for the dandelions with my sewing machine for a cute touch.
Thanks for popping by , its been so nice to have so many people reading my blog just lately xxx

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Oh I love this Nicola - those autumn papers are just gorgeous and what a great photo. Does the stamp not come with the scrap kit?? xx

Nicola said...

Hi Sarah , the stamp is part of the Greetings kit for October , isn't it lovely !!