Friday 25 September 2009

Only a year late !

Last April, on the 25th of April 2008 to be precise, I started playing along with Shimelles 'Scrap Your Day' class.....I decorated my album and every month on the 25th I took photographs and I added them to my book with journalling....


That is until 25th September ...I can't remember why I didn't take photographs or why I stopped but I did. August 25th was the last entry in my book .....

I even thought about trashing the project , after all what good was half a project ?? Still , after a good look through it I realised just how cool it was to have random shots taken on the same day each month , I noticed how short my hair was , how young Lulu looked and lots of little details ...
So , today I grabbed my camera and set about finishing off this project of mine ....


Lets hope I can keep it up xx





No comments: