Tuesday 4 May 2010

Step back in time ...

I realised as I was putting some LO's away that I had never shared them with you all ... the designs were all from classes I taught at the recent GoGo Getaway in March.

OK without further ado ....first class was a fab mixed media mini book 'All Mixed Up' , Prima alpha and canvas pages , Jillibeans papers and gorgeous stamps ....










Next was "Who Stole The Cookie' a super cute class using paper clay and cookie cutters ....don't those gingerbread men and ladies look good enough to eat  !! The papers and alpha were Bella Boulevard , lush :)





A more nostalgic class followed ....'First Class' using postage stamp themed elements and My Minds Eye soft vintage papers and die cuts combined with pearls , gems and tactile suede leaves...




My final class of the retreat was the uber glam 'Pin Up Girl' , check out my baby looking like a china doll ....Melissa Frances patterned paper and elements with the cutest chandelier style drops by Maya Road.





I loved designing and teaching each and everyone of these classes , the delegates were just fab and created super designs each very individual , roll on October so I can do it all over again :D

2 comments:

Clare said...

Gorgeous layouts, I love the gingerbread men, and your daughter looks like a china doll, so sweet. I hope you're teaching at the go go get away in october, cos I'm coming, whoop, whoop!! C x

Claire said...

Nic, all of your classes were gorgeous, wish I could have done them too :)
x