Thursday 8 July 2010

Busy busy ...!!!


Tomorrow we are off to Bolton for Total Textures Day Event....

Total



The event will be held on:

Saturday July 10th 2010 9.30 am-5.30 pm

The event will take place at:

St. John s Methodist Church
Victoria Road
Horwich
Bolton
BL6 5PJ

See you there!

I am teaching a fab class and can't wait to see all our lovely GoGo Ladies in The North , we have the shop too ....yummy !!



Also tomorrow sees the second challenge over at Paper Proposals blog , I really enjoyed scrapping my LO for the blog this week and it really is lovely to see all the people following and sharing their examples from Week 1 too :D

Here's my card from Week 1's sketch ...





I will hopefully get chance (and a WiFi connection) to blog some pictures of Total Textures over the weekend so do pop back for a looksie ...

In the meantime TTFN xxx

No comments: