Friday 8 October 2010

'Bags of Love'


Don't get me wrong I totally love all the beautiful elements in this kit but my fave has to be the Kraft bag ....so simple but it's just sooo cute it made my heart go all skippety !



Combined with the gorgeous Sassafras heart paper I thought it only natural to make 'bags of love' and cut lots of different sized hearts from scraps of PP and CS and a couple of mini ones from the hybrid sheet.



I even made the shaped kraft envelope look like the top of a bag by adding a flamboyant bow to the top , the ribbon has wired sides so it holds a shape perfectly.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your blog!! I love to scrapbook and all the crafty elements of it also. I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm glad I did. I also just started blogging about being a new mom and I think you'd like my blog also. I'd love for you to check it out and leave some feedback!

www.momsinheels.net

i look forward to keeping up with your blog!