Tuesday 1 February 2011

GoGo February Love ...





Sometimes my photograhy doesn't work out quite the way i plan it LOL ! Like these 'arms length' shots of Ivan and Me taken on Christmas Day ( we were waiting for Lulu to get ready) you see a DSLR is not a great thing for me to balance and the pics were a bit fuzzy to say the least ...
I decided that as I loved remembering when they were taken I would embrace the faults and scrap them anyway.




As the pics take a 'vertical' aspect on my LO, I thought it would look really cute to incorporate the Jenni Bowlin buttons in a row as a focal point, the WRM floss really pulls the look together.




I kept the rest of the design simple and added a hybrid journalling tag with a typed title and an accent of the Maya Road heart element.


I'll share another design tomorrow .



No comments: