Monday 7 March 2011

Another month another review ...

February ....




A month of Love , Valentines and other loves too !!

I am especially happy to report that I love my work and play time just as much as each other right now

Once again I have visited some more fab venues for my job this month, notably The Royal Albert Hall where the Cirque Du Soleil were on tour with 'Totem' and The Apollo Victoria theatre where I even got to see Wicked ...what an amazing show!
Another fab highlight of February was the DT weekend shared with my GoGo Girlies old and new , we had a blast in a country hideaway complete with pool for a whole weekend. Can't wait till the Getaway when we are all together again.


The Maya Road banners look fab teamed with the Hybrid alpha for a cool title.

I punched a heart shape out of the Cosmo Cricket paper here and reversed it before stitching into place with the WRM floss ...dreamy !!!


Happy Reviewing !!!

No comments: