Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Lady of the House


April Add On - 'Lady of the House'

Such an elegant add on , I adore this kit ! By chance I had a photo of Lulu that matched the colours perfectly and she was actually standing by the door of our holiday cottage last year so she truly is the 'Lady of the House' in every way 



The Jenni Bowlin rub on silhouette is beautiful and rubs on to the cardstock like butter , I did use the smooth reverse side of the CS for best effect. I used some of the white cardstock to stamp a border with the Cameo stamp also available with April's kits.



With so many pearls you can really spoil yourself. As well as making a choker necklace for the rub on silhouette lady I also used a piece of pink twine that I bought from the Getaway shop to make a 'trim' with a pearl suspended from each loop, I attached this with my new Tiny Attacher also purchased at the Getaway !!!



A title using the American Crafts Thickers from the April Create kit completes this understated elegant design.

(Please note that I used a border punch on the top edge of the cardstock, the blue section showing is the background of the photograph.)

So if you love this kit as much as I do , be ready to Grab It on April 1st at www.scrapagogo.co.uk :)

No comments: