Tuesday 5 April 2011

Hearts Desire - ScrapaGoGo April


Oh my goodness , I really love this photo of Lulu and must admit that this isn't the first time I have scrapped it ...this time in classic black and white. I have written few words of wisdom to her for her future.
I have used the GCD 'Sweet Surrender ' paper here and by spritzing with inks and then machine stitching to emphasise the heart shape created a different look, I then carefully tore around the heart and mounted it on the Creative Imaginations die cut...



A touch of black acrylic paint and a scrap of patterned paper really brings the Maya road chipboard to life, its almost like a real cameo !



I added a touch of sparkle with the Prima crystals by hanging them chandelier style with a little of the WRM floss from Feb's kit.



Overlapping the gorgeous AC Thickers alpha emphasises the elegance of the design and complements my LO beautifully.


No comments: