Thursday 15 December 2011

Burlington Arcade





Isn't it fab when you open your kit and have a 'lightbulb' moment ! I did exactly that when I saw the beautiful Websters Pages paper with all the Seasonal doors on ....it was perfectly-perfect for my photo taken in Burlington Arcade in London last December. We had such a lovely day shopping , treated ourselves to Laduree Macarons and even spied Mr Stephen Fry (my celebrity stalker lol ) 

I went to town with my Go 2 Pieces add-on , all the elements work so well together , the richness of the ribbons , the blingy Websters trims and I've even converted my feather embellishment and star pin into a smart Christmas door wreath !



Remember that the 'nude' wooden alpha can be customised to suit any LO that is of course if you don't want to leave it plain, I simply coloured mine in with ProMarkers and it's super quick and easy to do. I also got busy with my vintage photo distress ink to ink the edges of the cream CS from the kit.



Have lots of festive fun with your Go 2 Pieces

No comments: