Wednesday 28 March 2012

A card to share ...

I seem to have found a love of making cards again ...I think its mostly because I don't seem to have as many 'scrappable' photographs as I once had so its easy to get a crafty fix with a couple of cards when I can't find a pic to scrap.

This is a little Get Well card I made inspired by a similar design I saw on Pinterest recently. It's for an old friend who has been poorly , hope she has received this by now.  


The papers are October Afternoon (I think) and the kite stamp is one I deigned for ScrapaGoGo Greetings last Feb ...so cute ! The sentiment is an old Banana Frog set and the clouds have been embossed with a Cuttlebug swiss dots folder and then punched with the amazing Fiskars cloud punch.

Yep , I think I like this little card making groove I am in :)

Be back soon with another I'm sure ...

No comments: