Thursday 5 April 2012

Getaway Round Up

Well you've seen the peeks so i thought it was high time I shared the full projects :)

First Edition - The altered book class that got us all gluey and sticky!


and some shots of the inside ..



Perfect for Wedding pics !


Here's 'Come dine with...' , a LO class with misting over everyday items like cutlery ...


Next , all aboard the 'Magic Roundabout' a carousel style mini book ...from the outside


and on the inside :) complete with bunting!


And finally 'Spiffing Idea!' a retro humour based class , more about subtle wit than being a complicated design ;)


So , I hope you enjoyed my classes but of course there's an old saying that you can't please all of the people all of the time ... 

See you all soon, 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wished I could have split myself in half and done all your classes, they were fab, I am never disappointed. Roll on October. xx

Sarahjpacker said...

I did the Carousel class and loved it :) Thanks again Lisa xx