Wednesday 2 May 2012

Miss Caroline ! I do Declare !


Howdy y'all , Miss Caroline from My Minds Eye has got me all creative again ...I bought these adorable papers, die cut stickers and stamps at the GoGo Getaway and they are all just so beautiful, and of course I get to speak all Southern States too :) Incidentally I also got everyone at crop singing 'Sweet Caroline' too much to their delight.

  Anyway hope you like these super simple designs and of course you'll notice that I've made 2 cards for Best Friend !!!! No fighting to be my BFF I can always stamp some more ;)

In other news , Lulu's dressing table that I blogged about earlier is now in stock and will be collected at the weekend making her bedroom complete , happy days !

I'm off to a Stampin' Up card making event tomorrow with my BFF's so I'll take some pics and tell you all about it soon.

TTFN




1 comment:

Karen said...

love your cards. You must do a class at the crop