Monday 30 July 2012

Baby Sweet Pea


Hello again :) I thought I'd share a Baby Congratulations card I made recently for a very special Baby Grand Daughter born into my dearest Friends family :) 

I do love a pop of colour even for a baby card and decided that the deep pink and green was so pretty for the cute baby pea in a pod , love that stamp ! I added a few little green buttons to the pod to replicate the 'peas' , the patterned papers are October Afternoon and I've added a sentiment from Stampin' Up and  given my fav embossing folder 'Vintage Wallpaper' another outing too. 

I hope you like my little card and I'm hoping I have some card mojo this week as it's a very special young Lady's birthday this week , yes my Baby Lulu will be 16 , yes I know I just don't look old enough LOL !!!!

See you all soon , 


No comments: