Saturday 21 July 2012

Why Hello There !

It's a been a while and lots has been happening, notably having my feet 'done' and still suffering with painful swollen post surgery and generally feeling useless ! I foolishly thought I would have lots of time for crafting while I was 'resting' but alas it has proved too uncomfortable to find a position conducive to crafting and recovery.

So , anyway off to the archive to share 'one I prepared earlier' ...this is a card I made for my Mum & Dad's Wedding Anniversary ...


The papers are Girls Paperie and I've used cream cardstock to create and embossed mat and the two punched birds using the Stampin' Up bird punch. The lovely ribbon is SU Seam Binding in Crumb Cake , I adore that shade so much !


Here's a little close up.


And a peep at the inside which was simply decorated with more punched birds.

I'll try not to leave it so long next time :) 




2 comments:

Eileen said...

Love seeing your work Nicola

Janice said...

Gorgeous!!!