Saturday 22 March 2014

Another 'Cardalope' ...

Hi everyone , hope the weekend is going just how you like it, I've had a busy but nice day making cards mostly a keepsake Mothers Day card and starting on a commissioned 50th birthday card too, I'll share pics of those when I can ;)

It was a busy morning too as Virgin Media came to jazz up our telly , we've not had 'proper' telly for a few months now and it's strange to have adverts and the same old repeats again ! We've been very selective with our viewing and I must say that in itself gives much more quality crafting time! The changes mean my email address has changed too so if you need me you can get me at ..

nicolakerridge@virginmedia.com



One of my recent 'makes' is another 'cardalope', not sure where that name came from , did I hear it somewhere else or did I invent it LOL ??


I love making these and they are great as Thank You notes, this one uses the Sweet Sorbet paper from the Sale A Bration freebies and I can't believe we have a just over a week till SAB is all over for another year ! Let me know if you want to place a cheeky order while you can still grab your freebie !


Hope you enjoyed a peek at today's craftiness, I have lots more to share this week. 

Nicola xx

No comments: