Tuesday 11 March 2014

Scalloped Tag Punch Class - Take 2 !

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by again. I almost forgot to share the other variation I taught at my Scalloped Tag Punch Class earlier this month with the lovely Eclectic Keepsakes Ladies !

The projects were exactly the same but how different they look in a different colour pallette of Real Red, Pool Party and Crumb Cake and with a more classic feminine theme ...



The scalloped closure card with a beautiful paper rose made from the Spiral Flower die 


Here's a closer look , I also embossed the rose first using the Sale A Bration freebie Dots folder.


Next to a simpler card with the Hardwood Stamp background and sentiments and banners from the Perfect Pennants and Banners Framelits bundle. 


And finally a little scalloped top treat box embellished with a die cut and stamped sentiment from the Chalk Talk bundle.


All the Ladies had a lovely time creating these projects and I even managed to convert some first time stampers into Stampin' Up! fans :)

I have lots to share with you over the next few days so please keep an eye out for more posts.

See you soon

Nicola xx

No comments: