Wednesday 30 April 2014

Card in a Box Bandwagon !

Yes , the infamous , all over the internet and everywhere you look Card In a Box ! I first saw one on Monica's blog last year and since then these little beauties have been popping up (literally) everywhere!



I thought it would be rude not to budge up and take my seat on the bandwagon and have a go myself, they are surprisingly easy and so worth it. I made the base card from Coastal Cabana cardstock decorated with In Color DSP in the same and Crisp Cantaloupe such a pretty combination.


I used the So Very Grateful stamp set from the Spring Catalogue and coloured the images in with our fabulous markers in coordinating colours. I'd just like to whisper at this point that if you love colouring in images then this year Stampin' Up! have lots for you to excited about ;)


I like the double sentiment in this set and added it to the front flap along with a cameo of  the coloured image punched out with my oval punch. 

I hope you like this card it was such fun to make and I shall be teaching my Ladies at the Watercolor Wonders class a special version with all new colours and images, can't wait to share it with them!


Enjoy your Wednesday or *hump day* as we call it in my office !!

Nicola xx


No comments: