Monday 1 September 2014

Catching Up !



Happy September My Lovely Blog Readers :)

There have been lots of ‘happenings’ in the PaperHouse lately …firstly and most importantly I have a new ‘Housemate’ , I welcomed Sue to my Stampin' Up! Team and she had a blast ordering her Starter Kit and getting acquainted with all things Stampin’ Up!
Here’s a little notebook that I made for her and of course for all new ‘Housemates’...



I had a great month as a Demonstrator too …I was successful in the Stampin’ Start programme which enables new Demo’s to earn fabulous free stamps sets during their first 6 months , just look at how much I earned, SU are so generous in their rewards …


I couldn't believe my eyes when all this loveliness arrived :)

If you’d like to know how you can do the same, its easy! Just join my Team and you too could be stroking lots of lovely new stash that didn’t cost a penny. Ask me for details or if you are bursting to sign up you can do it by clicking the link at the top of my blog.


Don’t forget I have a great Card Class lined up for September ‘Blend like a Boss’ using the fabulous Blendabilities Marker Pens , in this class you get TWO packs of Blendies , 6 pens in total in colours of your choice and materials and tuition to make three beautiful cards, book now to reserve your space.

See the class details HERE 


Christmas Classes will commence on October 11th , keep your eyes peeled for class details featuring all new stamps sets , Framelit dies and papers from the new Autumn Winter catalogue. If you fancy a peep to whet your appetite check out the catalogue in the link at the top left :)

That's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with details of my new Stampers 6 Club where you can be a Virtual Hostess and get Hostess freebies !

Thanks for reading :)

Nicola xx



No comments: