Thursday 25 June 2015

I NEED YOU !




So , you like stamping and you LOVE Stampin' Up! products , you probably buy lots of goodies from the catalogue and you more than likely have a HUGE wishlist !!!.

Why not join Stampin' Up! for £99.00 and choose £130.00 of product from the catalogue as your starter kit PLUS a further 2 free extra stamp sets of your choice at any value if you do it by the 30th June, its a fantastic deal.

If you only want to join to get the goodies that's absolutely fine ! Let's look at the facts ...


  • No commitment to remain a Demonstrator
  • No need to have a blog
  • No requirement to run classes or workshops
  • No pressure from me or Stampin' Up! to sell anything GUARANTEED ! 
Of course if you want to run classes, teach, blog and sell that's all cool :)

Let me know if I can help in anyway or simply join me and get choosing your starter kit and freebies by clicking here ...JOIN NICOLA'S TEAM :)





No comments: