Saturday 10 March 2007

Favourite Day of the Month !

CropaGoGo Day!! A whole day of cropping and shopping and chatting, I love it ! I am lucky to go to this crop which is run by Lorraine of ScrapaGoGo , and we are privileged to have some very talented designers amongst us to help and inspire us less talented but equally enthusiastic scrappers. We have been encouraged by Lorraine to use up some of our stash, so instead of a class kit we have been busy today doing a sketch challenge (Becky Fleck) combined with the Speshal Dare 'Unconventional Love'. My take on this was based on my love for my dinky little digi camera, i used some gorgeous Scenic Route papers.

Another bonus of being at this crop is that I get my ScrapaGoGo kit early !!! I completed a LO of Lulu dressed as a Victorian schoolgirl for a school trip, the March kit with Daisy D's Modern Romance papers fitted the bill perfectly.

As always thanks for dropping by .... love N x

No comments: