Tuesday 6 March 2007

Playing 'Catch Up' ...



OK - I haven't been blogging as much as I would like recently, there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment, however, I have been busy scrapping and have two LO's to share....
'Life Begins @ 40' was my take on this weeks UKS team challenge. I really had to think hard as there were quite a few required elements to include ; yellow cardstock, journalling, bling, ribbon, chipboard and to use an item of stash that you had bought recently but not used yet !! It took me quite a while to get it all to come together and I'm not mad about scrapping piccys of Me but in the end I was really pleased with this LO and its a good way to mark turning 40.
The other LO 'Furry Blur' is of Missy Moo Moo as a kitten , she really was always on the move and I could never get her still enough for a photo. I thought I'd scrap the furry photo's anyway and remember the moment! The papers are Crate Paper and i even dug the old sewing machine out !
Thanks for stopping by ...
Love N x

No comments: