Friday 22 February 2008

Colouring questions....

It seems like everyone is talking about the colouring issue of Magnolia and other similar stamps ...as I posted yesterday I have got the 12 colour set of Prismacolor pencils, I got the small set to try them out and see how I got on with them as they are quite an investment for the large sets.

Anyway , after much practice I am thrilled with the effects that can be achieved with Prismacolor Premier pencils when they are blended with Sansodor and stumps. I still love the soft translucent effect of watercolour pencils and paint and will certainly hanging on to mine ! I'm sure that some images and themes will warrant a different effect and its nice to ring the changes now and then. If you are in any doubt whether to invest in Prisma's or not I would definitely say YES, you will be glad you did !!

No comments: