Thursday 21 February 2008

Prismacolor Practice



I only have the 12 set of Prismacolor pencils at the moment and to be honest when I first got them I eagerly sat down with my blending stumps and Sansodor to create a masterpiece and was very dissapointed with my efforts !!

Lots of practice was needed and I have been having a go everyday and this is my best effort so far, at least I feel happy sharing it it you all! The skin tones have still been coloured with watercolour pencils as my humble set doesn't include flesh tone but the rest is all Prismacolor.

Tomorrow she will be made into a card and I am busy scouring e-bay for the BIG Prismacolor set and dropping hints as it is my birthday next week LOL .

As always TFL it is appreciated xx

2 comments:

Monica Gale said...

I like your colouring a lot, I think like with everything else it does come with practise, looks great!! M xx

Dawn said...

She is cute, like her face colour.
Do you think there is a difference with watercolour pencils & prismas, would love to hear your opinion.