Wednesday 23 June 2010

Workshop 4 ...

World cup Scrap Class I love you !!!!

Created this LO , instead of the recommended watercolours (I didn't have the right shades) I used watered down distress inks and I love the random , translucent effect they give.


I used Prima paintables paper and made puddles of the distress ink on my cutting mat and then laid my paper face down in the puddles ....pretty !!



Forgive me if you have seen this photo of Lulu before but it was perfect for this LO and I couldn't resist scrapping it again.

Next class is on Friday ...and Create & Co Crop on Saturday , whooopeeeeeeeee !!



2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

This is really stunning Nicola, it has a really dreamy quality about it - love it!! xx

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.