Monday 20 September 2010

And in my spare time ...

that is when I'm not a full time Sales Account Manager , running a house , being Mummy to Lulu and Missy and OH to Ivan and scrapbooker extraordinaire (;p) what do I do with myself ???

Why a little knitting and crochet of course ! I have lots of lovely yarn stashed away for quiet moments and a couple of projects to be finished off but these are all done ....

My Noro Silk Garden twirly scarf ...






I love the colours in this yarn , the photo really doesn't do it justice :D

And my 'in the car' project en route to and from Yorkshire was a crocheted bag from the Attic 24 blog....






I kinda liked it at first but now its done I'm not that mad about it , its a bit garish and not nearly as nice as the new Cath K. bag I have my eye on LOL !!!

Anyway lovely Blogreaders , I best get myself in gear and GoGo Yearbook my September or all my faithful Yearbookers will think I have abandoned them !!

I will be back tomorrow and for the rest of the week to share sneaky little peeks of my GoGo Getaway Classes ....I know I'm biased but I think they are fab (how could they not be with such great class kits) and hope the delegates do too :D

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love your bag!! I made one a while back, and I keep my crochet projects and new wool in it. Can't wait for the getaway, and if I get some of my first choices, I should be in your class! C x

VickiA said...

Yummy scarf...if it ever needs a bew home I'd be willing to take it in. x