Sunday 19 September 2010

A little me time ....

The perfect antidote to a hectic life is a little 'me time' and that's exactly what I enjoyed at our last Create & Co Crop :D

I normally spend lots of time shuffling papers and photographs and not really getting anything productive done , so this time I went to crop armed with a few page kits and my tool tote ....honestly that's all I took and very liberating it was too !!!!

I made the page kits up with patterned paper and a piece of co-ordinating cardstock , some Thickers and a couple of pieces of ribbon and a couple of embellishments , Oh and the photo's of course ...

First LO , using Sassafras 'Nerdy Bird' ......


I know that Sassafras is a bit of a 'Marmite' range , you either love it or hate it but I think it looks 
so cute here with pics of Lulu and Ivan in Flamingoland on her birthday. 'Scraggles' is our family term for a really squidy hug !!


And having exactly the right shade of Thickers lurking inloved in your stash ....priceless !!!

Next page kit turned out this LO ....



Lulu enjoying some very pretty cupcakes at Castle Howard ...



The papers are Bella Boulevard and have been in my stash an age and the cutesy brads are Doodlebug left over from August 2008 GoGo kit, the cupcake stamp is even older from the very first GoGo Greetings kit ....  there was another page kit and another LO completed but thats not ready for sharing just yet ;)

...so page kits are great for using up hoarded stuff and getting your scrap on , I'm converted !!!




No comments: