Wednesday 15 September 2010

Fresh New Fall ....

If you are GoGo Girl , Like me :D , yours should be with you by now .....and wowsers it's such a tactile and varied kit with so many textures and elements to get your creative juices flawing this month.

Lets have a peep at my LO's .....


I wanted to do something different with the embroidery floss in the kit ....so I crocheted a border ....*claps hands * , clever moi ???? Oh thank you :D



Here I created a cool little camera embellishment with the burlap , cute !!!



Me and Him at Whitby , deffo Bright & Breezy but still fab with this kit !!



My fave ...love , love, love the burlap circles from the Go 2 Pieces add on , and think they look just great on this giant lollipop tree :D



And finally a little gift card pouch from the gorgeous Greetings kit .


No comments: