Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday love

Well today has been a very different Saturday chez nous ...we're still without our car and TBH its made for a completely different routine.

We all walked up to Tesco this morning to grab a couple of essential and not so essential bits and bobs and some DVD's to watch (Book of Eli and a couple of others). I must admit after the walk my leg/back was a bit more 'ouch' than normal but keeping it moving seems to be the best thing by far and I am painkiller free today so thats a real bonus !!! Once home we 'blitzed' the house cleaning and laundry to make way for quality time :D

I scrapped this afternoon from the GoGo Blueprint to Go ( although I went a bit 'off piste' with my colour scheme) which is also showcasing at our Create & Co Crop next weekend.


So, tomorrow I have more scrapping planned for the Chinese Whispers CJ over at the ClubHouse  , I was delighted that Elizabeth Kartchner said it was OK to 'lift' a Lo of hers !!! I also have coffee cupcakes to bake and a spot of knitting if I have time ...

Happy Weekend everyone , 






3 comments:

Vicki said...

Oooh Book of Eli is very good - it's on Sky Movies at the moment. Enjoy it Nic xxx

Mrsjobee said...

I'm going to use this sketch at my crop tomorrow - my colours aren't quite the same either!

Lorraine said...

Sounds a perfect day of work and play!
Lx