Sunday 23 January 2011

Sketch Love

I suppose its just about light enough today although its not going to be great for long here in Suffolk, I have managed to get a shot of the LO I mentioned in yesterdays post ....

Create & Co , Blueprint to Go

Such a great sketch to work with and we will be sharing it with our Create & Co Crop members next week ....I decided to go for good old Kraft cardstock and create my own design with a Heidi Swapp Damask stamp that I have had forever and a stitched border. The LO features Lulu's love of all things Jack Wills , these shots were taken in the York branch both inside the changing room and outside although we have been to many, many other branches too LOL !!!

I added a tag from one of her purchases and some simple embellishments from October Afternoon 'Thrift Store'.

Close up

That's all from me for today Dear Readers , enjoy the rest of the weekend ...

No comments: