Tuesday 13 December 2011

Fauna & Flora ...


Christmas Morning in our house is my favourite time ever, we get up early and light a real fire have champagne and smoked salmon bagels for breakfast and then open our pressies ...

Lulu distributes the presents to each of us and we take turns to open one each , of couse Lulu is still opening hers long after Mummy & Daddy's are gone !

The best bit of Christmas is the look on a loved one's face when they open THE present ....hence my LO. You'll notice that I've used a paper from each of the manufacturers in this months kit and how lovely do they all look and work together , genius !

I used the beautiful stamp to add my journalling , its simply stamped in dark brown ink to add to the vintage effect.

The 'Fauna & Flora' theme of the kit is so timeless for any seasonal LO not just Christmas based deisgns and I've added a die cut flower from the Websters Pages paper to join the stunning Prima leaves.

No comments: