Wednesday 18 April 2012

Baby Blossoms ...

Well hello again , hope you are all well and not too wet this Wednesday ! It's cold wet and miserable here in Suffolk.

I thought I'd share a card I've created for the Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog , here ...

http://simplystampinchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/simply-stampin-challenge-55-sketch.html



I used my fave Baby Blossoms set but now it's done I'm not 100% on my colour choices ....I have done another card in this set but I liked the colours so much more , I'll share that with you soon when I've taken a piccy.



The easel card style was a first for me and I kind of winged it so hopefully its right ! Maybe it needed to be a little more upright , I'll be sure to try harder next time ;)

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you have a minute , I'd love to hear from you.



5 comments:

Alison xx said...

Very pretty card, I love your colours. If it makes you feel better the weather here in France is rubbish too.LOL Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

kelly said...

You're first ever Easel card, I'm very impressed, and i really like the colour choice too. Really nice to see this set again, wish I'd got it last year!
Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
Kelly xx

Kirei said...

This was my favourite stamp set as well! I really love your colour combo, stunning card Nicola! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

Amanda Burditt said...

It is SO lovely to see a Baby Blossoms creation again! Loved that set so much - might have to crack it out now! The colours are really pretty together. Great job on your first easel card! Thanks for joining the SSC! xx

Ruth M said...

I love easel cards and you have done a FABULOUS job on your first one, it's gorgeous! I love the colour combo too, really lovely!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you play along with us again soon! Ruth x