Friday 13 April 2012

Superstitious ???

Friday 13th today , dreaded by lots of people but I hadn't even realised until my colleague reminded me ! In fact today is a good day at work as we are having a brand relaunch of our company and there's lots of fun stuff going on :) and rumours of some sweet treats to eat this afternoon too :)

Talking of fun stuff I had a play with some pretties last night and created this little birthday card ...



I love that Rose Red cardstock so much , its so rich and pretty. I had a little play with my stamp wheel 'Music Notes' and then die cut the butterfly on my cuttlebug. The birdcage stamp is from the 'Happy Moments' SU! set and I've topped it off with a seam binding ribbon in Crumb Cake and some faux pearls.

Hope you like it, have a happy Friday 13th !









1 comment:

kelly said...

Hi Nicola,
I would like to nominate you and your fab blog for the Liebster award. Check out ym blog this evening to find out more,
Kelly xx