Thursday 12 April 2012

Rolled Roses

I can't quite believe how quickly this week is going , especially now I am back at work after a lovely week and long weekend off !

Just to update on the last post our shopping trip went fairly well in that we managed to get Lulu's bedside table and new TV/DVD but the beautiful dressing table was gone from the shop and we've had to order one. My weigh in was a relief , 3.5 lbs lost :) I was delighted and it really boosted my motivation to keep going , seriously if you need to lose some weight consider Weight Watchers it's such a great 'life friendly' plan and I truly believe that I can really achieve the goal I need to be.

So after all my waffle how's about a pretty picture ??


A nice feminine general card with rolled roses , I love making these , it took me ages to get the knack of making them but now I get it I just love them , my tip is strong glue , Bostik UHU or similar so they 'go off'' quickly.
The cardstock is Bashful Blue and So Saffron from SU! with their text paper and a stamps from Four Frames and Elementary Elegance. Hope you like it :)

Be back soon,


No comments: