Monday 9 April 2012

We do need the rain but !

Why does it always fall on Bank Holidays ??? Typically British !

I have lots to do today , off to Weight watchers shortly to assess the damage amassed over a week off work and the Easter weekend, hope fully not too bad as I have tracked and pointed everything so fingers crossed.

We also have our eye on this gorgeous dressing table and bedside table set (excuse poor quality pics taken on my phone in the shop) for Lulu's bedroom , there was one set left in the shop and it's not on their website anymore so we are really hoping we can get this today for her ! I have new curtains and new bedding from Cath Kidston all ready to make her bedroom super gorgeous ...I'll share pics when its complete.



Just time to share a little card I made the other day using my SU bird punch , I just LOVE that punch !



I hope you have a lovely day off today wet weather or not :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab card, very cath kidston, i'm loving the patterned paper what make is it? x

Nicola said...

hi there it's by Echo Park , glad you like it :)

Unknown said...

Awww I love the dressing table and chest of draws, really vintage and perfect for a match with kath Kidston beding :-) fingers crossed there still in the shop :-) hope you had a lovely Easter good luck at weight watchers xxxxx Katie xxxx p.s fab card xxxx